Looking for Electric Car Charging Point Installers?
Work recently started on the UK’s very first EV (electric vehicle) charging forecourt. It’s located in Essex, and will provide 24 charging points for cars, with an estimated charge time of 30 minutes. It’s not yet as convenient as filling up your car with petrol, but charging times are constantly improving.
In 2019 Nissan published figures showing that Great Britain now has more EV charging stations (9,000) than filling stations (8,396). And at the start of 2020 the UK was named as one of the leading European countries when it comes to our charging infrastructure. With the UK aiming to phase out sales of petrol and diesel cars in 2035, this is the time to ensure that we’re fully powered up with sufficient electric car charging points.
The Full Range of Electrical Services Birmingham From Contract Labour Solutions
The team at Contract Labour Solutions has a pretty simple goal. To provide a comprehensive range of domestic, commercial and industrial electrical services, at competitive prices, to our clients across Birmingham. So what makes us stand out from the crowd? Well, we offer the skills and experience you’d expect, but that’s just the start.
Beyond that, we are driven by a set of 5 customer-centred professional values:
1. Proactive Approach: The experience of the team guarantees that any on-site problems will be anticipated, managed and dealt with efficiently.
2. Collaborative Approach: Our eyes are always fixed of the fulfilment of tasks efficiently, and promptly. We actively collaborate internally, or externally to make this happen.
3. Respectful Approach: Experience has taught us that respect and understanding for the context in which we’re working is paramount to a successful outcome.
4. Safety First Approach: Every member of the CLS team has received specialist health and safety training, and we place safe working practices at the heart of all we do.
5. Clear Communication Approach: We believe that clear and regular communications between all the stakeholders on any project guarantees successful delivery.
Need an Electrician in Stratford-Upon-Avon?
Tourists from all over the world converge on Stratford-Upon-Avon because of its most famous son, William Shakespeare. The Contract Labour Solutions team feel quite fortunate, therefore, to be regular visitors because of the work we do across the town. We may not be great theatre goers, but we have been known to pop into ‘The Dirty Duck’ pub at the end of a busy day!
Shakespeare is a big attraction in Stratford and that feeds a massive tourist industry, and keeps 3 theatres running around the year. We work wherever there’s a need for an electrician in Stratford-Upon-Avon. That could be residents needing a local electrician they can rely on, or any one of the businesses and industries that cluster around the fringes of this historic gem.
West Midlands Electrical Maintenance Services
We’re so used to having all the electricity we need at the flick of a switch that if we do experience a power cut it’s a real shock. We try the light a few times to make sure. Then we run from room to room, looking out of the window to see if anyone else is experiencing the same problem. Then we’ll check online, phone friends … all in all, loss of electricity stops us in our tracks and leaves us feeling helpless.
Domestic power cuts are annoying, but you can always pop out to escape the frustration. If you’re at work when the lights go out, or you run your own business, every moment without electricity is a moment which will be impacting your bottom line. Contract Labour Solutions is committed to keeping the lights on across the West Midlands. Their electrical maintenance services are designed to minimise the potential for power failure disruption at home or at work.