5 Benefits of Using Local Electricians in Birmingham
How can you find an electrician you can trust to turn up when you need them, do an excellent job, and offer affordable rates? Many of our clients tell us they’ve been searching for months to find and electrical contractor that fits the bill. A lot of them say that the only thing they trust now is word-of-mouth recommendations – which is how we used to do it, before the internet!
Of course, we’ve changed as a country over the past 30 years, and we’re now firmly plugged in to our online systems of review and recommendation. What often happens, though, is that new clients take a look at online reviews and then follow up with a few phone calls to check out that credentials are real. This makes real sense. Your local electrician is key to safety in the home, and workplace productivity – you want to be sure you’ve got the right person.
5 Qualities to Look for in Recommended Electricians in Birmingham
So, what do you need in place in order to find a local electrician you can trust for business, or the home. Here are the 5 conditions that we consider to be fundamental:
- Professional Accreditations. First and foremost, this tells you whether you’re dealing a serious electrical contractor or and DIY fly-by-night. A NICEIC accreditation demonstrates that the company has been rigorously assessed, against industry standards. CHAS safeguards health and safety standards, and Constructionline guarantees high quality workmanship.
- Length of Service. It’s always worth checking out how long electrical contractors in Birmingham have been trading for. You can get accurate information on a business from Companies House. This includes length of time they’ve been trading, Board of Directors, and annual accounts.
- Work Record. Does the electrical contractors you’re considering signing a contract have a good work record? This isn’t just about getting lots of jobs. Are they doing the kind of work you need them to do for you. At Contract Labour Solutions, we’re always happy for clients to have direct contact with businesses we’ve worked with in the past.
- Reviews. These are really helpful when you’re choosing between electricians in Birmingham. And they come in lots of different formats. Some electrical contractors use their Facebook page, others publish straight onto their website, or depend on their customer network to provide word-of-mouth recommendations.
- Local Electricians in Birmingham. A local electrician is likely to offer a more personalised service. If they concentrate their work in a particular area or city it means they’ll know their way around, making it more likely they’ll respond promptly, and arrive on time. A local electrician in Birmingham will also place great emphasis on reputation, because that’s how they survive in a competitive sector.
Contract Labour Solutions are Local Electricians in Birmingham
Birmingham’s a huge city, and it’s served by hundreds of electrical contractors. This means that finding the right one for you can be time-consuming. We always recommend that people give us a ring, and talk to us about the kind of electrical services they need. If the work’s outside our skill-set, we’ll be honest to save you time. If, however, we feel we can help, we’re happy to put you in touch with former clients who’ll talk about our work to you.
Looking for recommended electricians in Birmingham? Here are 5 conditions that need to be met by anyone you take on. For local electrical services, call 0121 647 2127/07791 697060